Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy Socks

Lisagh over at Grosgrain Garage makes the cutest socks! Naturally I want some too!

Since the first attempt was teeny tiny, I started my first "me" sized sock last night at Lambikins. I'm using my Trekking and praying that I don't srew it up and ruin the gorgeous yarn! I'm sticking with just 1 strand for now but if I can get good at this I would love some 2 toned like Lisagh did :)


I am using Yarn Harlot's Basic Sock pattern from Knitting Rules! Cast on 64 stitches and though I was worried about it fitting I tried it on last night and it fit! I only did a little over an inch of the 2x2 rib since I am so slow at it and just couldn't take it anymore. But once I started on the leg it was going MUCH quicker :)


After 2 hours of knitting at Knit Night, and another 30 minutes or so at home. Here is what I have so far:




Doesn't it make you Happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment