Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Dishcloth Dozen

I joined a group that specializes in swapping Dishcloths. They are great fun projects that are quick and actually useful! The group is fantastic because it doesn't matter if you knit or crochet or sew or do magic! all are welcome to participate. I've participated in the Round Robin and the Mystery Swap and am now an active member of Dishcloth Dozen Group A!
How does it work? There are 12 of us. Each person is assigned a month (I'm July!) Each month you make a dishcloth and send it to that person of the month. Then when it is your month you receive 11 beautiful handmade dishcloths from the group. It is such a great idea and I'm happy to be a part of a group that is full of such positive and talented people.
I was however a slacker for January. Unfortunately I had my cloth finished long before the end of the month but I didn't send it until last week. I would blame the snow, but I can't since it didn't come till the end of the month.

Anyway, here is the cloth for saclements in January.



Pattern: Grandmother's Favorite
Yarn: Sugar N Cream Ombre- Country Side
Needles: US5 Circulars

No comments:

Post a Comment