Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Addiction

Man, people weren't kidding when they said to be careful when knitting socks- that they may become addicting. I'd say I'm an addict now. I worked on my sock again on Monday at Lambikins and finally reached 7 inches for the leg. Onto the heel flap.



No problems here back and forth back and forth. I finished it on Tuesday at lunch and went on to the heel turn. Major problems. Okay not major but I was unhappy with the fact that I miscounted and didn't follow directions so I ended up with some spacing issues. I frogged the heel turn last night and redid it. Onto the gusset. No issues here only I've found that on my one side where I picked up stitches I've got these straight lines of color. I don't know. I'm sure I probably picked up in either the wrong spot or only picked up 1 loop. It looks fine and I'm going to chalk it up to a personality quirk of my Happy Socks.

Here is what we are working with as of today:
(Please ignore the chubbiness of my ankles/calfs... this was an eye opener for me! Thank goodness I've started going back to the gym...or I'm hoping it was just an unflattering angle... but I'm going with no on that one.)

No comments:

Post a Comment