Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Fetching

Of course I had to start another project. I've been working slowly but surely on my Japanese Feathers wrap but as soon as I cast off the Baby gift for my friend (shhh it's still a surprise!) on Sunday night and I had to put something else on the needles. Enter Fetching...

I bought my first skein of Malabrigo Worsted last night (in Holly Hock) as my reward for working 10 rows on my wrap. I can't believe I lasted this long and oh my it is glorious. It's a beautiful purpley pink color. Got about 24 rounds done last night and it's already a fairly good size. This will be a quick and easy project and I'm all about the instant gratification! What a change from the fingering weight for lace and socks!



Pattern: Fetching
Yarn: Malabrigo in Holly Hock
Needles: Metal US 6 DPN
My Ravelry Project Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment