Thursday, May 28, 2009

Swaps!

So one of the most awesome parts of being in the Ravelry Community is the swaps! You can find them for any and everything and more!



I was a part of the Project Bag and Dishcloth Swap and it has just finished. I wanted to share the project bag and bonus needle case I put together for my swap partner GuinnessGoddess.



It was the first bag I made and I'm super proud and was delighted to send it to Jen.

Basic tote


of course you have to have pockets! Where would your notions go? and cell phone!


and since I had some leftover fabric I whipped up this needle case as well.


Pretty awesome swap set if you ask me! I almost kept them for myself... but I didn't want to be on the naughty list as a bad swapper so off to their new home they went!



There will be more of these in my future though... definitely!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I love that needle case! You need to start selling your stuff!

    ReplyDelete