Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Teeny Turtles!

So of course I love my niece and nephew to bits. I've never made any toys before yet I've always been intrigued by the construction and just mooshy over how cute the amigurumi patterns are! Well, I've made my first toys 2 weeks ago. And they are delightful. And easy! And just too cute to boot!



Emme's Teeny Turtle


Cade's Teeny Turtle


Emme's was done on Friday night and Cade's was done on Saturday afternoon. I'll definitely be making more of these guys soon! (Already had a couple requests for them and to help someone make one as well :) )

Pattern: Tiny Striped Turtle
Yarn: Sugar N' Cream for the Shell, Caron Simply Soft for the head/feet/tail
Hook: F
My Ravelry Project Page- Cade!
My Ravelry Project Page- Emme!




No comments:

Post a Comment